Friday 19 April 2013

We Got Married (SunHee Memories)

Hello year 2013.....
It's been 4 month I didn't post anything on my blog...
So,here I am want to share something with you guys...

Goodbye to SunHee (Sunhwa & Kwanghee) couple...
...Idol-Idol couple...
I'm really love this couple because they're funny...

They create many memories together in  8 months...
Whenever they laugh and fight,they still love each other...
Kwanghee always made me laugh because of 
his jokes and laugh...

From We Got Married,I knew how was Kwanghee character...
His laugh was really kinda different from the others...
He loves children and Sunhwa said......
A person who loves children is a kind person...

When I heard news about they will end their virtual marriage,
I was totally shock about that...
I'm really hope they will stay longer until 1 year...

They were really a compatible couple...
Kwanghee did everything to Sunhwa and
there was one time that Kwanghee made Sunhwa touched...
He gift a ring with written 'I Like You'...

They made a good time in Hawaii for their honeymoon...
I'm kinda sad about their marriage already ending...
Hope they stay happy always...(Anyeong!!!)

We Got Married Global Version...
Taecyeon-Gui Gui couple
Korea-Taiwan (birthplace)

Cute couple...I love it...Gui Gui kinda has a childish character and when she called Taecyeon 'Oppa'...She melts Taec heart...
hihi...^^...This WGM Global Ver. made 15 episodes for
their virtual marriage...

Can you see the 2nd picture???
Go Junhee & Jinwoon 2AM...(new couple since last month)...
...Actress-Idol couple...
This was time they had radio show with ShinDong SuJu...
Junhee is an idol fan and she was a fan of B1A4's Baro...

Their first meeting...
I found out Jinwoon so funny when he laughs...
Jinwoon's eye smile really killing me and Junhee was pretty...
I love when I saw Junhee suprised reaction when
she met B1A4's Baro...

(there's a silly mistake in this pic of Giraffe victory ) 
Finally,I want to say I'm a fan of Running Man...
I love this show very much since last year...
My family also love this show so 
I can laugh together with them...

Better next time,I will publish a new post...
I don't have any time for this...
so,yeorobun anyeonghigiseyo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment